2008年5月11日日曜日

MY G.W

I went to Tokyo with my friends at high school days for 4 days of May 3rd to May 6th.

My purpose is sightseeing.
I saw Tokyo Towor and Fuji Television etc.
Because it was the first time to see the real thing, it was impressed very much.
I want to see more at the next chance.

I went to the national science pavilion.
I was interested in dinosaur fossils in the science pavilion.
It was surprised for the size very much.
I want everybody to see if there is a chance.

This travel became a very good memories.
It was very interesting and I want to travel my friends again.

1 件のコメント:

eisensei さんのコメント...

Hi Keigo, how are you? So you went to Tokyo during Golden Week and it seems you had a nice time. Did you take many photos? I didn't really go very far this year, but I went to some places in Hokkaido. It was nice. When I go to Tokyo next, I'll check out the museum. Have you always been interested in dinosaurs?

Corrections:
I went to Tokyo with my friends from my high school days for 4 days from May 3rd to May 6th.

My purpose was sightseeing. I saw Tokyo Towor and Fuji Television, and many other things. It was the first time to see the real thing, so it impressed me very much. I want to see more at the next chance.

I also went to the national science pavilion. I was interested in the dinosaur fossils at the science pavilion. I was very surprised by the size. I want everybody to see it if they have the chance.

This travel became a very good memory. It was very interesting and I want to travel with my friends again.