2008年5月22日木曜日

MY most memorable trip

I went to go Tokyo. I went there 2 weeks more ago. I went with my friends from my high school days. I went there by submarine train and midnight train. I was there for 2 days. I stayed in a hotel. There was a very lovely black dog in the hotel. During my stay, sightseeing and shopping. Sightseeing place: Tokyo Tower and Fuji Television etc… Shopping place: Ikebukuro and underground shopping arcade in Tokyo station. It’s my most memorable trip because it planned for myself without the curator.

2 件のコメント:

eisensei さんのコメント...

Hi Keigo, how are you? It's nice to plan a trip yourself, isn't it? I like being able to go where I want when I want. Where did you stay in Tokyo? Was the hotel nice? Also, what did you buy in Ikebukuro?

Corrections:

I went to Tokyo. I went there more than 2 weeks ago. I went with my friends from my high school. I went there by the underground train and midnight train. I was there for 2 days. I stayed in a hotel. There was a very lovely black dog in the hotel. During my stay, I went sightseeing and shopping. I visited Tokyo Tower and Fuji Television etc… I went to Ikebukuro and the underground shopping arcade in Tokyo station. It’s my most memorable trip because I planned it by myself without the help of a guide.

kishi さんのコメント...

To Alexander
Thank you for comment my blog. I want to answer your question. I stayed zoshiki. The hotel was good because the hotel’s breakfast was delicious. I bought gift (chocolate etc) for my family in Ikebukuro.