2008年5月29日木曜日

MY favorite movie

It’s called The chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I saw it 3 years ago. I saw it with my friends from my junior high school days. I saw it at Cinema Daimon in daytime. It’s a Fantasy and Adventure movie. There was’t star likes Tom Cruise,Will Smith…etc in this movie. The lead is 4 children chosen by audition. It’s about four children are tripped in the worlds called Narnia from old chest.I like it because of the story and the special effects is very beautiful.

2 件のコメント:

eisensei さんのコメント...

Hi Keigo, how are you? I have seen this movie, and I am looking forward to the next one, which should be coming out soon. Have you read the books? When I was in elementary school, I read some of the series, but not all. If you have read them all, which book is your favorite?

Corrections:

It’s called The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I saw it 3 years ago with my friends from my junior high school days at Cinema Daimon in the daytime. It’s a fantasy and adventure movie. There aren’t any stars likes Tom Cruise or Will Smith in this movie. The lead roles are acted by 4 children chosen by audition. It’s about four children who become trapped in a world called Narnia after entering an old closet. I like it because of the story and the special effects are very beautiful.

kishi さんのコメント...

To Alexander
Thank you for comment my blog. I want to answer your question. Yes, I have. But I have read the firist story. I want to read all story some time.