2008年6月5日木曜日

I would like to visit the COUNTRY.

I would like to visit France. I would go alone. I would like to go to France in the spring. I would stay there for 3 months to 6 months. I would like to with a host family. Because it becomes study of the language in the house. I would get around France on foot. In France I would like to sightseeing, studyculture, language, literature…., shopping. Three things I would take me are the dictionary, the digital camera, the photograph of my family. I would like to go this country because I study French now and the town view in the photograph was very veautiful.

4 件のコメント:

kishi さんのコメント...
このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。
kishi さんのコメント...

I chose the article's address.
http://www.breakingnewsenglish.com/0805/080527-baby.html

eisensei さんのコメント...

Hi Keigo, how are you? I think France is a good choice. I have only been there once but I would like to go again. I think staying there for 3 to 6 months is a good idea, but I think one year or longer is best, especially if you want to learn the language. Do you think you may want to find a job that requires French in the future? Also, you didn’t say where you would like to go. Do you have place in mind? One last thing, you talked about photographs of a town. Were these photos that your professor showed you?

Corrections:

I would like to visit France. I would go alone. I would like to go to France in the spring and stay there for 3 to 6 months. I would like to stay with a host family because I can study the language in the house. I would get around France on foot. In France I would like to go sightseeing, study the culture, language, and literature and go shopping. Three things I would take me are a dictionary, a digital camera, and photographs of my family. I would like to go this country because I’m studying French now and the town view in the photographs was very beautiful.

kishi さんのコメント...

To Alexander
Thank you for comment my blog. I want to answer your question. No,I don't.I think that Iwant to use French as one of the educations.No,I don't. I forgot the name of town in photograph.No,I were not.The photograph was seen with the magazine.